• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Former WWF Wrestler X-Pac Busted for Weed

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Well, I'm not surprised about X-Pac's antics anymore. Him and Chyna will do just about anything to get on TMZ, which is kinda sad because I loved them both during their run with the WWE.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He also tweeted on his twitter page, that he got his wallet stolen (which had his ID and 1,500$ in it), and his weed was taken away, then he said "can anybody help a brother out"

What a douchebag.

Last edited:

viLky

ykLiv
I don't think he's a douchbag, or anything for that matter. Just weed. No big deal.

Seeking attention? I dunno, I didn't find out about this story until seeing this thread.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This isn't the first incident with X-Pac, you must read up on him, and when you do you can tell me if you still don't believe he's a douchebag. The guy has some serious issues, and he needs some help.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Nothing surprises me about X-Pac. Him getting busted for weed is not that big of a deal, but the other crap he could be taking will definetly kill him. I with you Ruth, we will probably be posting his obituary pretty soon and that's sad. ):