Former WWF Female Wrestler Dead.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From Figure 4 Online

Very sad news I thought she was a pretty damn good Wrestler and valet for Bam Bam Bigelow back in the day. RIP Luna.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! That's terrible. I just read her "Where are they now" on WWE.com not to long ago. This is definitely a shame.

I wonder how she passed away.

Thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Y'know, the last time I read about Luna Vachon was when she was working as a forklift driver and was having financial difficulties making ends meet. This was maybe 8 or 9 months ago. Pretty sad.

She was a really good wrestler, even though her career never really took off like it should have. R.I.P. Luna.

4. Anthony1975

Wouldn't be surprised if it was suicide to be honest.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's one of the first things that popped into my head honestly, that or a drug overdose.

Being a wrestler is tough, even more tough when you have trouble getting another job after you quit, get fired or retire.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

That's the first thing that I thought of too considering what just happened to her home and all her personal belongings. If she was having trouble before something like that could have put her over the edge.

RIP Luna.

7. Anthony1975

Didn't she split with Gangrel recently?

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

RIP, unfortanetly another wrestler bites the dust. That is the second death with in 3 weeks. She probably died of a drug overdose or suicide she was still young, they are going to do an autopsy on her tomorrow, and reports are saying that there was no foul play involved.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Thoughts and prayers are with Luna and her family.

I know her and Gangrel used to be together, not sure about the current status or lack thereof.
    ------
    This was on Gangrel's twitter, by the way. I'm guessing it's about Luna, I don't know why he uses Angelle for a name. Her Wikipedia says that her name was really Gertrude Vachon.

"angelle you where to good for this world! my forever friend im truly going to miss you! you are a wild flower that should never been picked"
    ------
    and D-Lo's. "I have lost a number of friends over the past few years but this one really hurts . Goodbye Luna I will miss you."
    ------
    One more thing, I promise lol...from JR's blog, he wrote about Luna after hearing the news:

Luna Vachon Passes Away at age 48..Personal Thoughts of a Unique Lady. | J.R.'s Family Bar-B-Q

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Damn.. she was so young. What a crying shame. She was an awesome valet/manager.