Former WWE wrestler brought back

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

In case people dont want to be spoiled I attached the tags around it.

source: PWInsider.com

WWE has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, professionally known as Chris Masters.

Mordetzky had a long talk with Vince McMahon (reportedly, a one hour meeting) at last week's television tapings in Los Angeles

He notified promoters yesterday he was canceling bookings due to his return to the promotion.

Mordetzky's return to World Wrestling Entertainment should break some interesting ground as he was released on November 8, 2007 following a second violation of the company's Substance Abuse and Drug Policy. Should Mordetzky be suspended during his second stint in the company, we'll find out if previous suspensions still stand when a talent is signed to a new contract following a period where they were not employed by WWE. A third drug testing violation would result in termination, according to the policy.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Uh-oh. I'm fine with him coming back, however....:

I'm so SICK of WWE wasting 10 minutes of our time just to have some wrestler come out and NOT be able to break out of the Masterlock. I want him in matches and not concentrating on "Can you break out of the Masterlock" challenge. UGGG!

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Meh. Not really a fan. I'd much rather see other people getting pushes than wasting air time on him.
    ------
    Yeah i'm hoping they drop that whole thing. Went on for way too long.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Please, somebody kill me.

5. Millz

I echo all of the negative sentiments being thrown about

I never liked this guy

At all

6. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Who's next? Sean Waltman? Shawn Stasiak? D'Lo friggin' Brown got a better pop than Masters.

7. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Probably Vince's idea of a replacement for Batista, who's supposedly retiring within the year.

It's like the equivalent of replacing an incontinent dog with a bucket of shit. :p

Tucker likes this.
  8. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

Wow am I the only one who liked the Masterlock challenge?

I really thought it was a great way to push Chris Master's, I actually enjoyed his entire character and everything.

But I guess I'm the only one heheheh

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I dont like this signing as well, when he was brought to the scene I thought he could be the next big thing, but he was a total flop. I cant believe that they brought him back.Tucker, Shawn Steziak had loads of potential, I wouldn't mind if they brought him back, if they used him correctly.

10. Millz

I just never really got into Masters for some reason. The Masterlock challenge was good at the beginning but the damn thing went on for far too long. You have to know when to stop something and move on to something else.

Maybe Chris has improved since we've him.