• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Former WWE Superstar Rosey passed away

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Only age 47...geez. Terrible news.

He is Roman Reigns' brother, Uso's cousin. RIP

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow! That’s terrible news. Was never a big fan of his, but he was entertaining with three minute warning. RIP.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
While with Hurricane Helms, he was known as the Super Hero In Training. Look at those initials.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
As sad as I am about this (never fun to lose one of our community in wrestling), I'm as disgusted to hear people wishing that it had been Roman Reigns instead (yes, I've actually seen some of those tweets). And I get that we're all against the way that Roman's been pushed recently but I think it might be time to point the finger at creative, not Roman. Honestly, I don't know if I can hope that people will have the tiniest amount of dignity given that Roman will be grieving his older brother but if there is, maybe it's time for that "Yay, let's boo Roman because we haven't chosen him" to come to a halt and express our frustration to Vince McMahon and WWE Creative. They are the ones ultimately responsible for Roman's push, not Roman himself. You don't like Roman? Fine, instead of booing him, just cheer someone else like Seth Rollins or Dean Ambrose louder than you would Roman. This has gotten way out of hand here.

Of course, condolences to the Anoa'i family.