Former WWE star Umaga Passed Away

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From Figure4 Online

I seriously hope he pulls out of whatever it is.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, this sucks. I know he's been addicted to drugs in the past...I wonder if this has to do with that.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I just hope that is idle speculation.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! I really hope that this isn't true and he can make a recovery, I'm spechless right now and don't know what else to say.

5. Millz

Are you fucking kidding me? God damnit.

I got nothin' right now.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

This is sad news, very sad news.

As a fellow pacific islander, I am more than upset over this news =(

7. Millz

Son of a bitch...........

In an update on the condition of Edward "Eddie" Fatu (a.k.a. "Umaga") — who is presently hospitalized in an ICU unit in Hoston, Texas — Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online -- WWE, TNA, UFC and International Wrestling and MMA Headlines - Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online is reporting that the former WWE performer has been taken off life support.

8. Babe_Ruth

This is terrible news, another wrestler that is leaving way to soon. The reports are that he's brain dead, personally if their taking off life support it means that he doesn't have much time.

This fucking sucks.

9. Millz

Yeah, he'll be dead within the hour I'm sure...if it hasn't happened already. I am not going to change this thread title until 100% confirmed, however.

Sad day. These guys will never learn.

10. Babe_Ruth

I know he's not with WWE anymore, but I really hope the WWE does a small things for him, even if it's just showing his picture and the year he was born and the year he left us. I think it would be nice of them to do this for the Fatu family, especially since he gave so much to the company.