Former WWE Star Andrew "Test" Martin found dead

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by WesJones87, Mar 14, 2009.

1. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

PWInsider.com is sad to report that former WWE star Andrew "Test" Martin was found dead in his apartment in Tampa, Florida at the age of 33, just four days shy of his 34th birthday. We don't have much in the way of details at this time. Tampa area authorities have declined to officially confirm it is Martin they found but word within the industry has been widespread the last few hours.

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

Are you kidding me? He was my best wrestler in the EWR game. :(

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

More on this story:

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, this is just shocking news. I dont know what to say right now because I am pretty speechless. MY condolences go out to his family and friends. I wonder if the WWE are going to pay a tribute to him before Monday Night Raw.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Martin was on record talking about how steroids weren't a bad thing and people should take them and all this crap and it's caught up with him. Maybe it was more then that, maybe it was drugs too.

This shit pisses me off and makes me sad to be a fan of wrestling. RIP.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

R.I.P. Andrew Martin...thanks for the entertainment and hard work.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Test had so much potential, he had the size the strenght, and he wasn't all that bad in the ring, he could of done so many great things, if he took it more seriously. Personally I don't think he gave an effort like he should of given and that's where it hurt him the most.

None the less he will be missed.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I'm with you 100% man. Unless I'm forgetting someone, Test was my favourite Big man in wrestling. But I do think it was steroids that got him.

RIP.:(

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Test wasn't dedicated to wrestling I dont think. He was brought in after only 8 months of training and didnt have hardly any wrestling background. He was always a hot head and made a ton of crappy personal decisions that, apparently, caught up with him.

I dont think it's in my best interests to shit on Martin right now so I'll wait but this is probably all his fault. It's just sad.

10. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Well what can one say at this point? It's the same as when Paul E Normous died the morning The Wrestler debued nationwide, too many of these kids are dropping their bodies too young and Test is no exception. I think what kinda taints it a little more is that he was a known steroid user, yet at the same time it just hammers home the point that too many of these guys are ready and willing to abuse "enhancers" to get ahead in the game.

RIP Andrew Martin