Former WWE Champ re-signs with company

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I am going to spoiler tag this man's name, but a former heavyweight champion in WWE has come back and should re-debut in the next month or so according to pwinsider.com and rajah.com

His name...

The Big Show

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i saw this too, he might be one of the people in the royal rumble match and might return on the january 21 edition of raw

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

i kinda hope he returns on Raw. Seems stupid to have him in the rumble and lose. unless hes winning of course haah. but i cant see that happening

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

It would make the most sense to send him to RAW, but I'd like to see him work a program with The Undertaker over on Smackdown for a while. Or, bring 'taker to Raw and put BS on Smackdown!.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard this as well, I think he's going to be the one fighting Triple H tommorow on Raw, I think it would make perfect sence to put him on the Raw roster.

I'm very glad he's back, I've always been a fan of his, and supposely he lost a lot of pounds which is a plus.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

hes one of the better Big Men in the buisness IMO, glad to see him back

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

met him once, he's a great guy and i'm glad to see him back. rumors are still saying he's triple h's rumble qualifying match opponent on RAW tomorrow.

i hope to see big show vs. khali in the future.

8. Doc

I think Big Show has Kali beat for the time being. Kali is just a monster, Big Show is a wrestler.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

thats true, but it'd still be an interesting match either way. maybe wrestlemania status??

10. Doc

Not at all, Kali just doesn't have the ring or mic skills to warrant a Wrestlemania match. Maybe at a major PPV, but not 'mania.