Former WWE Champ re-signs with company

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am going to spoiler tag this man's name, but a former heavyweight champion in WWE has come back and should re-debut in the next month or so according to pwinsider.com and rajah.com

His name...

The Big Show

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
i kinda hope he returns on Raw. Seems stupid to have him in the rumble and lose. unless hes winning of course haah. but i cant see that happening

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It would make the most sense to send him to RAW, but I'd like to see him work a program with The Undertaker over on Smackdown for a while. Or, bring 'taker to Raw and put BS on Smackdown!.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard this as well, I think he's going to be the one fighting Triple H tommorow on Raw, I think it would make perfect sence to put him on the Raw roster.

I'm very glad he's back, I've always been a fan of his, and supposely he lost a lot of pounds which is a plus.

Turbo

Registered Member
met him once, he's a great guy and i'm glad to see him back. rumors are still saying he's triple h's rumble qualifying match opponent on RAW tomorrow.

i hope to see big show vs. khali in the future.

Doc

V.I.P.
I think Big Show has Kali beat for the time being. Kali is just a monster, Big Show is a wrestler.

Doc

V.I.P.
Not at all, Kali just doesn't have the ring or mic skills to warrant a Wrestlemania match. Maybe at a major PPV, but not 'mania.