Former wrestler, Chyna, hospitalized

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Not really a huge shock to be honest but hopefully she gets the help she needs.

Both her and X-Pac and whoever else is struggling. I'm tired of reading about this kinda crap.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was just about to post this but you beat me to it. I agree, this isn't a huge shocker. Her life has been going downhill for many years now. She needs help, but it seems she refuses to get some. Hopefully she can get back on her feet one day.

3. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Again, this is nothing new. Although, I feel really bad for her since I loved her the WWE. It's really a shame how her career went down the crapper. I'm rooting for her to get her life back on track. She has been one big trainwreck.

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Update...wasn't alcohol...

Sounds like she'll be fine but scary stuff...

5. Daemonic

Daemonic Registered Member

Oh wow, I took 7x the regular dose when I was younger but it never put me in the hospital because I didn't tell anyone. It did make me delirious though, dehydrated, couldn't walk straight, and was falling into walls.

It's a very odd drug to OD on..... :sick:

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Not much of shocker, she probably ran out of drugs and went benadryl. I wouldn't be surprised that we will see her obit soon.

7. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

first x-pac and now chyna...

those certainly are perfect for each other...bleh

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Such a shame, she was my favorite female wrestler before all the new chicks came it, and she was [email protected] as well. I've seen her on a couple of award shows and roasts of celebrities but didn't realize she had some kind of problem, lame sauce on me.

~Shwa