Former TNA Tag Team To Get WWE Tryout

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I really like both of the naturals so I hope they do good and get a shot to make it big in wwe.

"Wrestling INC"

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I was wondering what happened to them the other day. The last I rememer they were being trained by Shane Douglas.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

No they told Douglas to go f' himself and they started making there way by themselfs is the last I remembered but then they got kind of lost on what they were going to do with them. I am not sure but I think the plan was to have Shane get another tag team and try and take them out.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Oh yeah. Now I remember. They just kinda disappeared. Too bad too. They were entertaining.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not much of a TNA fan, but they have caught my eye.

I hope they go into WWE. They are a talented bunch

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

The WWE needs a good new tag team in the mix and they could be just what we need.

7. Omega

Omega Ω

I hope they get the titles by next year around this time because they are really worth it. May if be TNA or WWE.

8. andrew_bishop

I think they will get the titles. I mean the WWE is running out of good tag teams to take the titles and The Naturals would be a good duo to have them.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

They'll get their titles, since the-outta-ideas WWE needs to make something better and kick in fresh talent

10. andrew_bishop

Especially in the tag team division. Im already sick of Deuce and Domino.