• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Former President Clinton Undergoes Heart Procedure After Chest Pains

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm happy to see him doing well also. I hope and pray he has a good quick recovery.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully he'll take it as a wake up call to make sure he stays healthy in the future. I heard about this earlier today but he had already had the surgery.

Not that we shouldn't care but I always find it interesting how if anything (even small things) happens to a former president it is instantly on the front page of every news website.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hopefully he'll take it as a wake up call to make sure he stays healthy in the future. I heard about this earlier today but he had already had the surgery.

Not that we shouldn't care but I always find it interesting how if anything (even small things) happens to a former president it is instantly on the front page of every news website.
Funny coz I missed the story. They're not showing it enough. :lol: I find it more acceptable for people to talk about a prominent public figure's health status (especially if there's a chance of very bad stuff happening if it doesn't go well - imagine the implications) than say, whether Britney spears drove her car without a seatbelt nor carseat for her child again.