Former President Clinton Undergoes Heart Procedure After Chest Pains

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully he'll take it as a wake up call to make sure he stays healthy in the future. I heard about this earlier today but he had already had the surgery.

Not that we shouldn't care but I always find it interesting how if anything (even small things) happens to a former president it is instantly on the front page of every news website.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hopefully he'll take it as a wake up call to make sure he stays healthy in the future. I heard about this earlier today but he had already had the surgery.

Not that we shouldn't care but I always find it interesting how if anything (even small things) happens to a former president it is instantly on the front page of every news website.
Funny coz I missed the story. They're not showing it enough. :lol: I find it more acceptable for people to talk about a prominent public figure's health status (especially if there's a chance of very bad stuff happening if it doesn't go well - imagine the implications) than say, whether Britney spears drove her car without a seatbelt nor carseat for her child again.