Forlorn ~anubis

A

anubis

This a video I created a while ago -all the way back in July '06 :p Forlorn uses scenes from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, along with scenes from the original FFVII game. In all honesty -not to boast- this is one the best FFVII: AC Music Videos you will find on the net. Only because so many editing noobs use AC footage because of it's availaility.

anyway, go ahead and throw any opinions and criticisms you may have my way. I'll be sure to listen to them all. I'm a great listener ;) I'm currently working on two other videos aswell, so hopefully I can implement anything you guys have to say, in to their creation.

Ooh, almost forgot. My signature contains the flash link, and the video includes credits. Always give credit where credits is earned.

After reading your post, I thought you were an idiot full of empty braging, but that was better than I was expecting. As it is, my worst complaint about it is it's a streamed video, and (probably due to that), the synch falters a little towards the end.

Think I could get a downloadable version of that?

A

anubis

Maybe, I'll try uploading it later tonight to YouSendIt.com. So... link tomorrow, okay?

I'm never all talk and no action. I'm humble enough to admit when I suck :p eah streaming can suck, but not everyone wants to download files. But since you asked, yo shall recieve.

In the meantime, can you take a look at this: STAY

It's a work in progress, so I need to know if anything needs to be worked on.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*mouth drops*This is one of the best vids I have seen in my whole life....I bow to thee's greatness.

I'm actually glad the creator of it is here and showing it to us! But Mal does have a point though, after all that smoothness and great footage it starts to slow down and looks kinda weird at the end and then it goes fast again for the credits >.<

May I have your digitally signed autograph?

I'm never all talk and no action. I'm humble enough to admit when I suck :p
Yeah, but a random person saying this is the greatest _____ ever, is generally a cue for a mediocre video.

I'm downloading your work in progress vid now. EDIT: Downloaded it, took me three programs before it played with music. This one's alright. video quality wise, the main problem is at the top of the vid, there's a white line that keeps appearing. The flashes when the little girl comes out of the woods fells over done as well.

P.S. I'm actually working on my own video if you're interested in seeing what I have so far.

*applauds* I'm a defintie Final Fantasy fan, and I love the vid! You've got something to be proud of there! Nice work!

I don't much like the artist of the song, but the video was good even with the song considered.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I love AMVs that are done with Final Fantasy, especially this one. I'll admit I have absolutely NO CLUE about FF. I just like the graphics. :p

way cool :2thumbup:

A

anubis

Yeah, but a random person saying this is the greatest _____ ever, is generally a cue for a mediocre video.

I'm downloading your work in progress vid now. EDIT: Downloaded it, took me three programs before it played with music. This one's alright. video quality wise, the main problem is at the top of the vid, there's a white line that keeps appearing. The flashes when the little girl comes out of the woods feels over done as well.

P.S. I'm actually working on my own video if you're interested in seeing what I have so far.
I'd be glad to.

The white line appears because of the quality of the render. The final product will be rendered in AVI, so the line won't be a problem. It actually appears every time I slow the footage.

A

anubis

Alright here it is: Broken Hearts

By the way, have you heard of animemusicvideos.org?
Yes I have. I don't spend my time there. I'm not a big fan of how their videos are created. I've seen a few that are 'award winning', but I didn't like them. The effects are always great, but I find the timings and beats usually off. Just my reference. I haven't seen many of them though, so my opinion isn't completely thought through.

I'll post with my thoughts on your video when I'm done. I might even share it with some friends, and tell ya what they think too.