• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ford 2008 Mustand Bullitt Edition

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think this is their first Bullitt edition. I could have sworn they did one a few years ago, althogh it might have been an aftermaket one by Shelby perhaps.

Either way this is one nice looking car:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, each year they're doing a new Mustang based on an old trim line. One year they had the Mach 1, for example.

Looks like a fun car, as always.

FaKeD

Registered Member
Haven't seen a mustang in my life but it really looks like a good car!

Expensive too.. xD

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
This is a very nice looking car.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Heh, point taken Andrew. I guess I assume everyone looks up/reads about cars like I do. My apologies..... But still, a Mustang? I guess its a little harder to belive, considering the Mustang is thought of as an American icon by many.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Heh, point taken Andrew. I guess I assume everyone looks up/reads about cars like I do. My apologies..... But still, a Mustang? I guess its a little harder to belive, considering the Mustang is thought of as an American icon by many.
The Mustang is totally an American legend. The Bullitt seems cool, but with only 15 more hp than standard, I'd rather get the Shelby or Cobra package.