For those of you that like Amusement Park/Fair rides..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jaszibabes, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever gone on a ride, by yourself? Or do you only go if a friend goes with you? Are there any rides that you just won't go on?

I'm asking this because last night, Konshentz and I were at the fair and there were only a few rides he would go on, so I had to go on one by myself. I hate waiting in line by myself, so I made him wait with me until he couldn't anymore. I don't really like going on rides by myself, but I did it anyway because I knew I would still have fun. I'm not really afraid of any rides, either. I'll try any ride once, just to say I did it.

(He didn't get out of going on the ride with me easily though. He had to get me the white hat that I wanted and a caramel apple. Haha, I love deals.) :lol:

2. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I don't go to many amusement parks or fairs, but if I did I'd go on a ride my friend's wouldn't want to go on. They probably would, so it wouldn't happen, but meh.

I remember I went to Canobie Lake Park and went on the Turkish Twist, where you stand with your back to the wall, and it spins you around, and then the floor drops away and you stay on the wall spinning.

They I threw up pink and blue because I'd eaten a shit load of cotton candy before.

3. Jaszibabes

Haha, I went on a ride just like that 11 times in a row one time. (Didn't puke though.)

:)

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

They're more fun to do with someone. I can ride the go-kart alone though. I love it.

If I know the people with me aren't really into riding then I won't go to the amusement park with them. In the same way, sometimes I don't really care for the ride but will do it to accompany a friend who really likes to try it. I used to ride just about anything but recently my health doesn't permit me to do it anymore so I just bow out from having amusement park trips unless we're a big group.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I will try ever ride, and yes I have been on one before by myself, only because no one would go on the roller coaster with me because the people I was with got scared.

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I like rollercoasters, but I don't really trust fairground rides haha. I will go on them though, with friends. And I've never been in the position of not having at least one person in the group with me that doesn't want to go on a particular ride, but if that happened then I just would go on it. Mainly because I won't be all that bothered and also I wouldn't want to make them wait for me.

7. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I refuse to get on things like Dr. Dooms Fear Fall..

[​IMG]

I just can't do them ones at all, whether it's with 10 friends or 2.. but I prefer getting on any rides with more then just me, just because it's more fun IMO.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

It is more fun to go onto these rides with someone but I have gone on by myself when the others I have been with either didnt want to or couldnt because of fear of losing lunch.
    I used to love going on the ride Twitch described and would go on multiple times it just such a fun ride.

9. Stripes_Z_Zebra

Stripes_Z_Zebra Registered Member

I like to try to go on all the rides at least once. I don't like going by myself, but will do it. If I'm with my sister we usually ride the rides she likes 'cause she is not a fan of rollercoasters. So, I'm usually dragged onto a silly kid ride instead:dunno:.

10. Jaszibabes

[​IMG]

This is the ride I went on by myself (twice.) Haha. It was taken with a cell phone so, it's blurry... but I'm on there somewhere. :p It was a freaking blast.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009