• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

For every gun you hate, I'm buying 3

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
it was a play on internet monikers...

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Brixy, why don't we have a gun forum yet? I'm sure it'll be more active than some of the subforums we have here. Of course it would include discussions and topics from those against guns and those who buy 3 for every... :lol:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Yes. Please make a gun forum so I don't accidentally click on these threads and immediately become pissed off. I'm sure lots of the male members would like a place they can compare penis sizes without worrying people will think they're gay.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I hate this gun.

They are $14,000 a piece. Please buy 3 and send one my way. :)
Hahha.... If I had the money for a class 3 item (I'm guessing thats an uzi) I'd have one. He had a Semi-auto one at the stre for about $400.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Just out of curiosity, why are you stockpiling items that the government will in all likelihood be banning within the next two years? I guess what I'm really wondering is, what are you going to do when they review their files, find that you have a serious cache of these soon-to-be illegal weapons, and come knocking on your door to take them away? Are you planning to go medieval on their Kevlar-clad asses? Wouldn't it be smarter to buy firearms that are just as effective but won't be bringing the Feds down on you anytime soon?

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Just out of curiosity, why are you stockpiling items that the government will in all likelihood be banning within the next two years? I guess what I'm really wondering is, what are you going to do when they review their files, find that you have a serious cache of these soon-to-be illegal weapons, and come knocking on your door to take them away? Are you planning to go medieval on their Kevlar-clad asses? Wouldn't it be smarter to buy firearms that are just as effective but won't be bringing the Feds down on you anytime soon?
I'm "stockpiling" ammo because of the possible 500% tax hike under Obama. Unlike Cali, here in the free state of PA, we have no gun registration. All we have to do is fill out a NICS check.

*Knock*Knock*
"We're here to get your guns"
"Guns what guns? I sold them"
*shuts door*

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
You've thought of everything. A foolproof plan, indeed. Keep me posted.
Lets just put it this way, if there was a ban and they started collecting guns, I'm sure I'd know about it before they got to my door... sitting in my recliner with a beer and my shotgun facing the front door waiting :lol: