For all those who don't like guns

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by pro2A, Nov 10, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Some people have other ways of protecting themselves. Not everyone thinks they need a gun to protect themselves.

3. Tainted_Glory

Tainted_Glory Not a Scientologist

I'm more comfortable with a knife than anything. I'd much rather be using that than a gun in the event of a home invasion. I assume that guns are not simple point and shoot weapons that take no skill. So I'd rather not use that. Instead, I'll have a knife. This is a weapon I know how to use, and as an added bonus, I'm not afraid to slit someone's throat. In a home invasion, of course. Not just some guy on the street.

PS: If I were to commit suicide by slitting my wrists (With a knife) I would do it, then run through a mall wiping it on people screaming about how I have AIDS.

Millz likes this.
  4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

That.....was beautiful...

lol, that's actually would be a hilarious way to die. I HAVE AIDS! HERE'S MY BLOOD!

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Kind of like that musical where everyone has AIDS....I love those songs, lol.
    YouTube - Chris Rock - Gun Control
    ~Shwa

6. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

I'm often thought of as a liberal, but to be honest, I don't believe in gun control either. Granted I still think your a conspiracy theory nut case. But I agree that gun control isn't the way...yet.

7. pro2A

Hmm... funny. No one answered the question. Would you put a "gun free zone" sign on your door? It's a simple yes or no.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I laugh because the moment Pro says that to anyone he's infracted up the ass for being off-topic or flaming.

Theres no way in hell I'm going to ever put my family or I in harms way. Even if something as silly as a flag that says "I support Gun Bans" waving over my doorstep. I mean look at it like this, would you wave a KKK Banner on a doorstep of a House on Martin Luther King Blvd? I know I sure as hell wouldnt... its just one more notch against a persons safety. Even if its miniscule, is it worth the chance?

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

What a stupid question Pro. Would you put a sign saying you don't have a deadbolt lock, or that your key is hidden under the mat? Who's going to advertise that they are more vulnerable for attack?

I don't believe in guns, but I'll leave any potential invaders wondering whether or not I do.

Suzie likes this.
  10. pro2A

Yes or no? Still didn't answer.