Footprints

padd

Registered Member
On GF, i always see those stats but never understand them. Now i see my name on that list. What is a footprint, and what does it do.. how do you even receive them?

TimmehD

Registered Member
Footprints are replies to threads you've started and I believe that you gain points towards your level from them just as you would posts of your own.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I'm not entirely sure that you gain points toward your level (it might be, I have no clue) but replies to your threads do help you gain points toward your replied award and for each reply to one of your threads you get one poker chip which an add up to be a lot.

TimmehD

Registered Member
I'm not entirely sure that you gain points toward your level (it might be, I have no clue) but replies to your threads do help you gain points toward your replied award and for each reply to one of your threads you get one poker chip which an add up to be a lot.
A bit back Hybrix addressed a question about whether or not you'd lose levels over a long time of absence and he replied that you may even gain levels on account of your footprints.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
A bit back Hybrix addressed a question about whether or not you'd lose levels over a long time of absence and he replied that you may even gain levels on account of your footprints.
Oh alright, I had just never heard of anything like that, it seems to be a good idea, I would go for it but I'm impartial either way.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
The footprint stat at the bottom of the main page reflects only the replies to your new threads during that time period.

The footprints calculated for your GF achievement awards take into account ALL of the replies to your threads ever.

And yes replies to your threads will raise your level as well.