Football

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes officialy the football season started last thursday when the Colts destroyed the Saints. But tommorow is Sunday, and that means that there's going to be tons of games tommorow. Which games are you really excited to see, who are you excited to see play. Which player do you think will have the most impact? Do you think they'll be any surprises?

Personally I am excited for every games, but I am really looking forward to see the Giants vs the Cowboys on prime time.

I can't wait to see Terrell Owens, I believe he's going to have a monster game against the CB of the Giants, and Glenn is injured and won't play so he'll have most of the balls thrown to him.

I believe that Vince Young will have the biggest game tommorow, yes the Jaguars have a good defense, but I believe Young is going to put on a show tommorow.

I believe that Daute Cullpeper is going to show that he can still play in this game, he's going to be the surprise in my mind.

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Games I will be interested in are heavliy influenced by my fantasy team. I'll be paying attention to the Seahawks/Buccaneers game as well as the Eagles/Packers game. I also might pay attention to the Steelers/Browns game while I sit dumbfounded that I actually am rooting for the Browns. The big game I care about is Bengals/Ravens on Monday night. Hoefully we can pull it off and start the season off with a win, but it will be tough.

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I have Direct TV NFL ticket :yes: I'll be able to keep up with my Patriots all this season. In HD... I think Moss will be a worthy addition to our team... I'll probably keep up wit the Steelers this year too.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow what a great game by Randy Moss, all the analyst were saying that he was done, and he's not the same player that he once was with the Vikings, well he proved them wrong today, he had 183 receiving yards, the Cornerbacks of the Jets couldn't catch him, him and Brady just put on a show today, and if that continues, then it's going to be one of the best duos in the league.

Scary thought.

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Don't forget Maroney in the mix. I think the three of them will be a lethal combo.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Pretty much the only game that I was pleased with the result was the Seattle game (and just cause their defence and Hasselbeck did well for me in on my fantasy team). Other than that game all the teams I hate won big. Hopefully things go well on Monday for me...

7. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

I have the ticket myself! I've had it every year for the last ten years...I don't think I could go through the football season without it!

I'm a Bills fan, so I naturally have to dislike you :) but I'll give credit where credit is due...THE PATRIOTS LOOK AWESOME. They are definitely my favorite to go to the super bowl and win it...

NOW LET'S NEVER SPEAK OF THIS POST AGAIN!