• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
aka Soccer.

Anyone watch it on here? I've have been a fan for ages, since I was born. I started playing it since I was three years old, and eleven years later, I still do. This is a very addictive sport, I also love watching it and going to the games, going to the games is such a blast, the atmosphere and all that excitement.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had always enjoyed watching the World Cup, but now I really like watching European club soccer too. I don't care about the MLS as much, but I've been to a couple Chicago Fire games. Saw the Fire play Celtic, the champions of Scotland. And went to the MLS All-Star game last year against Chelsea from the English Premier League.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I watch but I normally follow big name teams like Barcelona, ManU, Arsenal and of cousre Real Madrid because my favorite player Robinho plays for them.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
*tuts*

Goddamn Glory Hunter.

But hey. I am a Manchester United fan myself.

oblivion

Alert! A blue blooded Chelsea fan has entered the thread!
All Manchester fans run for your lives!
lol :p just kidding,I really enjoy watching the English and Champions leage.

Last edited: