Foods..

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Vidic15, May 26, 2008.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

that you HATED ages ago and now you love it?

For me, it has to be Pizza, I couldn't stand it, I'd gag and throw it up but now, I just love it.

Vegito728 likes this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

* mayonnaise

The first time I tasted it, it was a dressing with pickles. I thought that's how mayo tasted so I avoided any dish with mayo. I just discovered my stupidity 16 years later.

* fresh tomatoes

Something about being forced to eat it when I was a child - the more I'm asked, the more I hated it. I even barf after. Now it's one of my favorite things I like to as accompaniment to my dishes.

* mustard

Prepared mustard - Eww. Until I discovered dijon mustard and it went to my list of fave condiments.

Blueyes likes this.
  3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Chinese food. I used to hate it when I was younger but then I got to the age of 20 and tried it again I love it.

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Chinese foods, chopped liver (don't love it but tollerable) and gefilte fish (don't love it but tollerable).

5. stalkwalk

stalkwalk Registered Member

Throw stones at me but I hated burgers back then, but now, it's the only food that seems to lift up my senses.

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I can't imaging someone not liking pizza but then again I didn't eat red meat and now I'm starting to again but only if it is very, very, VERY lean and cooked completely done with some spices on it. Otherwise I won't touch it.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Liver (chicken) and onions. I used to hate this stuff until I got older and my taste change. Now whenever I smell it I can't wait! It's very good and pretty cheap, too. Very tasty stuff, that liver.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Mushrooms. When I was little my dad went and picked some form the woods and we ate them, my mom was convinced they were poisonous and had us ramming our fingers down our throats.
    It's only recently that I realized what I've been missing out on.

9. 6footninja

6footninja Registered Member

It's actually just the same for me. I use to hate Pizza, and one day I just started eating it. Now It's a regular weekend food for me.

10. juha82

juha82 Registered Member

I didn't like about LIVER at all younger but now it's a very good.