Foods you dislike

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
which are they?

mines are soup, fruits and milk :shifteyes:
i know i dislike some of the most healthy foods .. but that's just me.
i rarely eat fruits, i can't stand soups though i have it almost everyday, and drink milk by force. :shifteyes:

Harmony

Registered Member
I tried caviar when I went to Sweden, since it's really popular there, and I got to say that's the worst thing I've ever tasted, haha. Horrible salty fishy paste, ew.

But in general I like most things.

Some of it I love, but overall I'm not a huge fan of seafood.

Specific & seemingly popular foods I don't like are: eggs, bread (in most cases anyway), liquorice, tomatoes, errm that's all I can think of for now.

I'm trying to stop myself from saying foods like 'haggis' and 'black pudding' because I've never actually tried it, just sounds horrible.

Anything with pork in it. Everything - when I use to - I always felt ill afterward. I just stay away with anything that has pork product.

sb1732

Registered Member
Bananas, sprouts, cabbage, calamari... there's probably a few more as well, haha.

I also can't eat eggs if they're on their own because they make me sick. I only have an intolerance though, im not allergic so i can eat them when they're in stuff.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I don't like Bananas, pomegrante, swede, celery, tomatoes, bread with seeds in it, broccoli, cauliflower, Macaroni and Cheese, white sauces, nearly all sea food except tuna and haddock, haggis, black pudding, jaffa cakes, irn bru (even though that's a drink), carbonara pasta and I can't think of anything else at this moment to add to the list - I just thought of something else, the pasta that is green and kinda orange colour, I can't remember the name of it though :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Fish is one of the biggest things I cannot eat, there's only one fish that I'll eat and that's Tilapia, but I add tons of BBQ sauce to it. Also the only reason why I eat it is because on Good Friday I don't eat meat.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I dont like Tomatos, sweet potato, swede, turnips, oysters ( tried one in weymouth and thought I would lose my stomach) caviar has the same effect as oysters.

One thing I will eat but only every so often is cheese, I dont really like the taste and will only have it when I have pizza, altough I dont mind cheese sauce in lasagna.