• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Foods that are addictive?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is there food that once you start eatting it you cannot stop?

For me it's Nacho chips and Salsa, everytime I go out to a Mexican restaurant they always give people free plain nacho chips and salsa, and after I start eatting them I cannot stop.

How about you guys?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor

Piknik potato shoestrings

*oink*

bball4life

Alfred :: Gotham Hero
For me it's Nacho chips and Salsa, everytime I go out to a Mexican restaurant they always give people free plain nacho chips and salsa, and after I start eatting them I cannot stop.
exaclty the same for me

dDave

V.I.P.
Chips and salsa i can go for a very long time with as well as sun chips especially the cheese flavor, but of course lets not forget cheese, I use it in so many things, I love cheese.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
That was going to be my answer, ysabel! :-o Here they're "tangy cheese" though. I absolutely adore them.
And I just had a pack. Thanks to this thread that reminded me....

Syndicate

Chirp Chirp
Pringles. :-/ I try and avoid them now as once I take that first bite, I'm seeing it to the end. Slogan 1 - 0 Me.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I usually find it's the unhealthy food that is difficult to put down.

For me it's either Worcester Sauce crisps or Wagon wheels.

padd

Registered Member
Bread.. whenever I go to a restaurant and they give out free loaves of Italian bread hard on the outside soft on the inside with butter on the side I can't stop eating them!