Food

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by pro2A, Aug 7, 2007.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

What is something unique to you that you like to make to eat? Not like frozen or instant food, but something you add to it that’s weird or unique. Or something you make from scratch. What is that one food that one day you mixed together and liked a lot, so now you eat it all the time?

For example I put a few slices of tomato on buttered toast with salt. I don't know why but it’s really good.

My fiancé puts peanut butter on bagels and then sprinkles cinnamon sugar on it.

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

What your fiance does sounds delicious...what you add to buttered toast, cant say the same thing :p

When I make hot dogs here's what I do sometimes if I have all the ingredients. I would boil them until ready to eat, chop them up into little peices, pile them up. Chop up motzerella cheese and sprinkle them on top along with chili meat. Then top it off with oregano and crushed peppers. Delicious ^.^

Once, I mixed cereal with grape soda......not the best for my stomach that night I'm afraid.

~Shwa'

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Cut up a banana and put it in a bowl. Add some milk like you are eating cereal and sprinkle just a little bit of sugar on the bananas. It's really good.

4. Hinata

Hinata La Coquette

I like to grill my PB&J sandwiches....

yumm yumm!

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Oh god... I'm notorious among my friends for the monstrosities I eat.

They all start with a tortilla.

Add on top of that, pretty much anything that might be found in or around the fridge... deli turkey or other meat, cheese, maybe some cookies, peanuts, fruit sometimes.

Roll it up, and good to go. Delicious.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

For some reason that reminded me of this one thing I had while in Scotland.

It was early in the morning and no one else was home except for me and my cousin. He made us pancakes, but I HAVE to have them with syrup. Not having any, I decided to raid the fridge for a subtitute. I found this desert thing called a truffle... triffle, traffle? I honestly can't remember what it's called. But it has strawberry jello, custard, lady fingers, ect. So I grabbed the small amount that was left and topped it on my pancake.

It was the best thing EVER.

I just remembered something else. Make a grilled cheese, but when you are adding the cheese, put cream cheese on it. Not a lot, just a little for flavor. It's pretty good.

7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Get some toast, put butter on it, and drizzle some really good quality honey on it. It is the most beatiful thing I've had the pleasure of eating.

8. pro2A

Cut up green apples into slices and dip them into warm honey :yes:

9. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I know this sounds nasty, but mix Diet Coke and milk together. It tastes weird at first, but you begin to like it.

10. pro2A

A lot of times at fast food restaurants or at the gas station ill mix soda like sprite and coke. Sometimes I’ll just do a kamikaze soda mixed with everything.