• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Food that makes you gag

Twitch

Registered Member
Like Alisa said, it's mostly the texture. If I'm eating something plain, like some chicken or some pasta or something, and I taste something slimy like a vegetable, I can come close to gagging.

Malificus

Likes snow
dill pickles make me gag. other varieties have not been confirmed. Some things like Kim-chee, while being pickled, are even appetizing to me.

raggle

Registered Member
Mayonnaise, butter.

Also, a few other people said kidney. I'm with you on that!
I don't eat meat anyway so obviously it disgusts me, but my mum sometimes makes steak and kidney pie, and the SMELL when she's cooking the kidney makes me sick. It's so horrible and distinct; cannot even imagine what it tastes like. :\

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I going to say..........oysters and some types of cheese.

Montzcroz

I have such an horrible phobia of ketchup. Like it’s bad. I refuse to touch the bottle, I will find some other method to move it or pick it up. I gag at the smell, the texture, taste, everything. Even the look of it is gross. If it gets on me, all I can smell is that gross smell on me. I have cried because someone has “jokingly” put it on my arm, more than once.