• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Food that makes no sense to your taste buds!

lilmisshissyfit

Registered Member
I have just tried some haribo sour sweets, disgusting! sweets are supposed to be just that..sweet! if something makes my face gurn it's not a good thing!
Also chocolate biscuits are on my 'why????' list, i love chocolate and i love biscuits but put them together and it's just wrong.

What food items do you really detest or not get?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Spicy food. I've seen people with sweat pouring down their FACE trying to finish a curry. I don't know why people put themselves through it. Beurk.

Also, how can you not like chocolate biscuits? Both are sweet. I've never tasted a chocolate biscuit I didn't like. One of the best things out there.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I have just tried some haribo sour sweets, disgusting! sweets are supposed to be just that..sweet! if something makes my face gurn it's not a good thing!
:nod:

Also chocolate biscuits are on my 'why????' list, i love chocolate and i love biscuits but put them together and it's just wrong.
:shake:

Also, how can you not like chocolate biscuits? Both are sweet. I've never tasted a chocolate biscuit I didn't like. One of the best things out there.
:nod:

The two foods that come to mind as ones I really just don't get are marzipan and licorice. There's other foods I don't really like but can understand how others do (popcorn, for example).

So yeah, those. I think they are both beurky, especially licorice... the black kind.

lilmisshissyfit

Registered Member
The only way i'd eat a choc biscuit is to lick the choc of first, have a drink then eat the biscuit, but thats disgusting behaviour for a lady! :lol: