Food / Resemblance Auctions

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Can you tell him I'm a big fans of Cheetos? I wonder if Frito Lay is hiring around here. I can be the cheeto inspector. lol

Julie

Registered Member
You know, it's kinda weird. He's out there working 55-60 hours/week delivering chips. All that he dreams of is being able retire/leave Frito Lay & for us to sell on eBay together full-time. That's why we just bought that Mystery Garage down in Ft Lauderdale, to try to get us closer to that goal. He's trying to get out of the chip business & get into eBay more, and every time we turn around another Frito Lay chip is on there! I don't know if eBay is trying to tell us something or Frito Lay is trying to tell us something!

Mina

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
hehehehe... when was the last time that you actually got to eat a warm meal? Dinners usually go: I cook it, I taste it, I burn my tongue, I make everyones plates and get up and down about twenty times before I actually get to take a bite of the dinner I made... I cant taste it because i have burned my tongue earlier... but I know its cold... lololol
I think the last time I had a warm meal was around 12 years ago... :lol: Do the same thing here, It's kinda funny how it's generaly the mom's that have to get up and down... once my husband has his food that's it...He won't get up for anything until he's done

Julie

Registered Member
Mina said:
I think the last time I had a warm meal was around 12 years ago... :lol: Do the same thing here, It's kinda funny how it's generaly the mom's that have to get up and down... once my husband has his food that's it...He won't get up for anything until he's done
Yep, she could suddenly start walking at 7 months or her head could spin & she could spew like the exorcist & he would still just sit there eating his dinner, totally unphased by anything going on around him!

Mina

Registered Member
yep... the kids have learned that the only word that works to get something when dinner is served is MOOOOOOMMMMMMM