Food / Resemblance Auctions

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
ok seriously... do y'all look at your food before you eat it just to be sure there isnt Dr. Suess sittin' there in your green eggs and ham?

I've eaten a few cookies once with some writing on it... O-R-E-O... that was kinda nifty. Though, didnt go well for auction lol

Oh, and some of the cookies Ive eaten even have my very own last name... K-E-E-B-L-E-R... Those DO go over well at family reunions...

How do you find all of these faces n such... as soon as I do find one, the 'fad' will probably be over LOLOLOLOL

Mina

Registered Member
Hmmm good question!! I wish I knew.. I'm usualy so busy with kids and pets and life... who has time to look at food... I just about don't have time to eat it!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
hehehehe... when was the last time that you actually got to eat a warm meal? Dinners usually go: I cook it, I taste it, I burn my tongue, I make everyones plates and get up and down about twenty times before I actually get to take a bite of the dinner I made... I cant taste it because i have burned my tongue earlier... but I know its cold... lololol

Julie

Registered Member
My hubby works for Frito Lay & usually gets a good laugh out of the different ones on there with all the chips (although the Dorito Pope's Hat threw us both). We usually watch & see what they end for. The funny thing is, he usually gets atleast a couple boxes a week returned back from his stores. He used to just bring home the boxes & we would keep a couple bags for ourselves & pass out the rest to our neighbors. Now he hasn't been bringing them home for the past few months because we started Atkins. But with seeing what some of these chips are going for, he was considering bringing them home just to open them to see if there's any odd shaped ones in there.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I found a couple of odd figures in my bag of cheetos and had listed a couple of them on ebay. I sold the Holy Cheeto for $102.59.

Julie

Registered Member
I'm watchin your George Bush Cheeto. Do you have a link to the Holy Cheeto auction you had? Or a picture of it? I know my hubby would love to see it when he gets home!