Food of choice

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So Saturday me and my friends were coming back from a bar, before going we stopped to get some Pizza, because most of the time it's my food of choice coming back from a bar, that to McDonalds. So I was wondering what was your food of choice coming back from a bar after a night of drinking?

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
Usually a burger and chips is my choice. One of the local shops does take away burgers and they taste really nice, so I always go with that. Not McDonald burgers though.

Depends where I'm out. Last night we went to a burger place afterwards because there are loads in that area, but in my home town you'd have to drive around a bit so don't usually bother getting anything, which is probably a good thing lol.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I usually go for KFC whenever I've been out. I don't go out drinking all that often but when I have been I've always craved KFC.

choice coming back from a bar after a night of drinking?
Since I don't drink I'll imagine the question as "When you come home from the 'water park' where do you like to stop to get a bite to eat?"

I like picking up a ice cream or going to McDonalds and getting a few cheese burgers. It's simply wonderful.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The only places open when I come home from the bar are the kebab place, and McDonalds, so it varies between them. If we have sober driver, we get McDonalds because it's too far to walk, and if we're getting a taxi we get kebabs because it's close to the bars.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just like to drink water or maybe hot soup. I'm already in the "have to sober up" or "have to avoid hangover" mode.

Harmony

Registered Member
Well if I'm coming home from a night out I usually go to the same club and there's a Chinese next door, so due to laziness and being really really hungry after the booze, it's Chinese food. But then I just buy chips and gravy anyway. :p

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
Pizza from Jeff and Jim's for me. They serve pizza by the slice, so I'll either get a big piece of plain cheese, or their "Afterbar Special," which has chicken and bacon on it. Yummm.