Food of Choice?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
What is your food of choice? I love Oriental, but also love mexican, and southern cooking.

However...my number one choice has to be a thick ass Steak cooked Rare..mmmmm

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I had to pick one, Italian. Pasta and anything with tomato sauce. :)

I also like Oreintal such as stir fry, as well as Mexican food. Favorite would be Italian though for sure. :)

Everybody loves Italian, we can just overlook that from here on out. Other than that though, I also like some Mexican and Chinese.

And I can never turn down french fries.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Would you guys rather eat out or have someone prepare it?? No one makes Steaks better than my Dad, he can cook better than anyone I know.

And when it comes to oriental food, I have never tasted anything as good as my Japanese friend when she cooks. OMG, it is soo good, she has some nice chopsticks*:lol: * and the food is just amazing.

And on Italian, my Dad can cook some mean italian, my mom is pretty good too. I like cooking as well, but my specailty is Deserts:cute:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hard to pick a favorite, but I love Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc. You can't go wrong with a burger and fries or a steak either.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wow, really? Lobster is so good. It's pretty much the only seafood I like, except for salmon and swordfish, and maybe a couple other kinds of fish.

I've never had lobster. I should go give it a try, though it doesn't look too appealing to me.

Also, Andrew mentioned stir fry. I love stir fry. So many variations to it, you can't go wrong.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was at a seafood restaurant a week or so ago and they were cooking live lobster. I watched one of the cooks pick a lobster up out of the tank and slice it down the middle of its back. Then he shoved it into a small microwave thing and it was still kicking. Ow.. lol! :-o