Food of Choice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LaRazaUnida, Nov 19, 2005.

1. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

What is your food of choice? I love Oriental, but also love mexican, and southern cooking.

However...my number one choice has to be a thick ass Steak cooked Rare..mmmmm

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If I had to pick one, Italian. Pasta and anything with tomato sauce. :)

I also like Oreintal such as stir fry, as well as Mexican food. Favorite would be Italian though for sure. :)

3. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Everybody loves Italian, we can just overlook that from here on out. Other than that though, I also like some Mexican and Chinese.

And I can never turn down french fries.

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Food of choice would have to be T-bone steaks done on the grill. MMMMMMMMMM I can't think of anything better.

5. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Would you guys rather eat out or have someone prepare it?? No one makes Steaks better than my Dad, he can cook better than anyone I know.

And when it comes to oriental food, I have never tasted anything as good as my Japanese friend when she cooks. OMG, it is soo good, she has some nice chopsticks*:lol: * and the food is just amazing.

And on Italian, my Dad can cook some mean italian, my mom is pretty good too. I like cooking as well, but my specailty is Deserts:cute:

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Hard to pick a favorite, but I love Italian, Chinese, Mexican, etc. You can't go wrong with a burger and fries or a steak either.

7. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Mexican or Chinese. And I love seafood- except for lobster. I cannot stand the taste of lobster.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Wow, really? Lobster is so good. It's pretty much the only seafood I like, except for salmon and swordfish, and maybe a couple other kinds of fish.

9. RossDude

RossDude Beep

I've never had lobster. I should go give it a try, though it doesn't look too appealing to me.

Also, Andrew mentioned stir fry. I love stir fry. So many variations to it, you can't go wrong.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I was at a seafood restaurant a week or so ago and they were cooking live lobster. I watched one of the cooks pick a lobster up out of the tank and slice it down the middle of its back. Then he shoved it into a small microwave thing and it was still kicking. Ow.. lol! :-o