• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Food Flavours

Bliss

Sally Twit
Are there any food flavours you like, but you don't like the actual food? For example, you might like chicken flavoured crisps but not like chicken. Even though that would be insane as chicken is amazing.

Mine is tomato. I hate a regular tomato. The red bastard.
However, I love tomato flavoured crisps like snaps. I also like tinned tomatoes, tomato soup and tomato ketchup. I just can't stand a plain tomato. It tastes absolutely rank and doesn't fit well with anything. It ruins salads if you ask me.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
However, I love tomato flavoured crisps like snaps. I also like tinned tomatoes, tomato soup and tomato ketchup. I just can't stand a plain tomato. It tastes absolutely rank and doesn't fit well with anything. It ruins salads if you ask me.
Same! Everything you said here about tomatoes is how I feel about them too. I hate them raw but anything to do with their flavor otherwise is just fine.

The only other thing I can think of is liking prawn cocktail crisps, but I don't prawn cocktail itself as a food.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I used to me the same, liked all tomato things but I hated tomatoes themselves. That changed when I was on an overseas trip once and I got obsessed with the actual vegetable.

Hmm, coffee is one for me. I don't like coffee and I can't drink it but I like coffee flavoured ice-cream and milk etc.

diva

Registered Member
Are there any food flavours you like, but you don't like the actual food? For example, you might like chicken flavoured crisps but not like chicken. Even though that would be insane as chicken is amazing.

hey! you are just like me. i have never liked raw tomato. but i really enjoy having tomato favored chips and tomato soup.

Starfire86

Registered Member
Hmm...I like lemon scent but not the taste of lemons. Can't really think of any flavorings that would apply.

masey

Registered Member
Does liking tomatoes, but not tomato sauce count? tom sauce..ewww !

Konshentz

Konshentz
I can't think of a single thing I like the flavor of but not the actual food. I didn't think that was possible. Haha.

viLky

ykLiv
I dislike cherries, but love cherry flavored candies. I even like cherry flavored medicine over real cherries. :boat:

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
I'm with Bliss on this-- I'm allergic to tomatoes and I'll break out if I eat just one. I hate the flavor and texture anyway. However, I do like ketchup and the like. I don't like lemons either, but I love the flavoring.