• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Food craving dilemma

So I have been lucky to not have many food cravings but the one thing i crave is cheeto's torciditos chile y limon chips.

the bag looks like this

this things are so amazing!! they are spicy like full of spices not hot and are mostly lime with a hint of actual chili flavor. Here is my problem..... THEY DONT MAKE THEM ANYMORE!!! at least... i can't find them anywhere and they aren't even on the website :(

so my question has two parts.... does anyone know of where i could find these or if the other chile limon ones are comparable?

and has anyone had a problem like this? where they were craving a food they just could not ever have again due to its being discontinued? I've also experienced this with mexinuggets..... the tater tots taco bell used to have.

Impact

V.I.P.
I was expecting some really weird food combinations when I clicked this thread coming from a pregnant woman.

I don't so much have the problem of food being discontinued, as visiting somewhere and eating a food that's really amazing that isn't made the same elsewhere.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Tostitos discontinued my favorite salsa several years ago. I can't think of any others, but I know it's happened to me several times. It's really frustrating.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I remember when they discontinued Cadbury's Snowflakes. Like regular flakes but with white chocolate in the middle. They came out when I was 10 years old and my friend at school used to eat multiple a day every lunchtime. They were soo good.

Actually, I'm not sure they were even formally discontinued, I just remember suddenly never seeing them around again. Maybe they were limited edition.

Also I have no idea where you can find your Cheetos. Ebay? :lol:

Last edited: