• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fluro colours..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It's a fashion trend for teenagers to wear fluro colours. I actually never liked Fluro tops, jackets, and other things, but now, I am loving it..my closet is full of fluro t-shirts, jackets and belts.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Sounds to me a bit 80's, haha. American style in the 80's was all about fluroescent colors. I wouldn't mind seeing some of it back again, but for the most part it just makes me get a head ache. :) That explains your bandana you had though. Haha. Anyway, keep us informed in Aussie fashion, thats actually pretty interesting.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I stick to gray or neutral colored t-shirts and a random hoodie, with jeans or a green/khaki colored pants. Heh, I'm a boring dresser.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wouldn't appreciate human highlighters walking around...=l

I usually stick to neutral colors. I think the brightest shirt I have is a red one, or white, but I don't think that counts.

Psyco

Food Whore
I stick to gray or neutral colored t-shirts and a random hoodie, with jeans or a green/khaki colored pants. Heh, I'm a boring dresser.
Thats how i was before i went to college. Now, its whatever is in the pile of clothes on my chair when i wake up in the morning, or whatever is next on my pile of t-shirts in my drawer.

Now that i come to think of it, i don't think a day has past within the past two or three months that i haven't worn the same black fleece.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Man when i saw this i thought instantly of my grandma who always is wearing those damn bright colors it drives me nutz

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Man when i saw this i thought instantly of my grandma who always is wearing those damn bright colors it drives me nutz

Haha oh man you too? My grandma wore the brightest colored clothes ever. I'm talking like neon green and pink together. It was...hideous :)

Malificus

Likes snow
Yeah, I couldn't wear day-glo colors. Not just from the sheer embarrassment, but also in an attempt to keep my eyes from hurting XO

A lot of what I do wear are dark and/or cold colors, with a few neutrals, and a lot of anime/gaming t-shirts mixed in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S NBA 12
Bliss Bathroom Wall 16
HalfEatenSurprise Autos 10
Saffy Ideas & Support 5
Impact General Discussion 20