• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fluffing Yourself Up

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm sure I could be the only one in the world who has very little boobs for a 23 year old girl but I'v never stuffed anything in my bra' to make them look bigger.
It's fake and it makes no sense. I could do that for fun but not for serious.
An I wouldn't think highly of girls who did that [or even for guys who did it for their penis].

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I didn't stuff anything when I was a young girl...first off, my dad would have killed me, truthfully, and I wouldn't be typing this right now.
Second off, I was cursed with big boobage since I hit puberty....I can remember being in the 6th and 7th grade and being so embarrassed because I was the only girl who had filled out, I hated it.
The stuffing question was a fun question..alto I'm sure, there are those who have done it ~LoL~

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I honestly wish I needed to stuff my bra, but haven't had to since I was about 11 or 12.

I know girls who use the chicken fillets, but I guess that's just modern day tissues for your bra isn't it?

Never ever met a guy who stuffed his pants. Wasn't aware that guys did that ...

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
No, I never have and I honestly can't ever see me stuffing a sock down my briefs!!

I've never come across someone who has.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
No, I can say that I have never done this before.

As someone has already touched on, what if you get lucky on a night out. The other person would be pretty disappointed/freaked out/laughing their fucking asses off when they found out!!

Doing something like this just promises more than you can give.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Socks are for puppets, not for stuffing.

There was this one night in chat that I stuffed my bra. I found it fascinating that some women put things in their bras like it was a purse. I fit in a DS, ID, credit cards, cash, condoms, and a few other objects...but my bewbs looked really boxy.

Other than that, I have never stuffed my bra.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I put lemons in my bra once...lol

I've never done it as a serious thing I knew a girl who did and it was all lumpy and stuff....poor thing.

I don't see the point. I've not got the largest chest but they're perky and I like them :)

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I know a lot of girls who used to do this, so I'm fairly surprised nobody has answered yes yet lol. Those of my friends that did it stopped once they discovered padded bras etc, at a reasonably early age.

The only time I can think of that it would be understandable is if you weren't able to fill out a dress properly due to having smaller than average sized boobs. And even then, it's much more practical to just wear a a little padding that comes with the bra, rather than stuffing with tissue or whatever.

Dabs

Registered Member
I honestly wish I needed to stuff my bra, but haven't had to since I was about 11 or 12.

I know girls who use the chicken fillets, but I guess that's just modern day tissues for your bra isn't it?

Never ever met a guy who stuffed his pants. Wasn't aware that guys did that ...

Ask some of the guys here......who watch 1000 Ways To Die...I saw the episode where a guy taped a large polish sausage to the inside of his thigh, to impress the ladies, and he went to a dance club.
Only trouble was, he taped it too tight, cut off his circulation, and he died.
But he had the ladies swarming all over him, cause they saw his BIG sausage!