• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Fluffing Yourself Up

Dabs

Registered Member
I was going to put this in scurvy, and altho it's a "fun" question....I'm really serious when I ask this:

Ladies, how many of you have stuffed your bra at some point in your life, to make your boobage look bigger??
And....
Gents, have you ever stuffed a sock (or sumpin else) down your briefs to make yourself look well endowed, before going out for a night on the town, looking for the ladies??

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
LOL! Simple answer is no, I have not stuffed a sock or roll of quarters down my pants to make my junk look large. From what I have read girls can tell if we stuff our drawers.

Dabs

Registered Member
LOL! Simple answer is no, I have not stuffed a sock or roll of quarters down my pants to make my junk look large. From what I have read girls can tell if we stuff our drawers.

I wasn't asking about your junk hun...I was asking about your penis, making it look larger ~Lmao~
Junk.....what are you, Fred Sanford?? :lol:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I wasn't asking about your junk hun...I was asking about your penis, making it look larger ~Lmao~
Junk.....what are you, Fred Sanford?? :lol:
That's what I meant, my penis, it is my junk :lol:. I also refer to it as Space Mountain. :lol: But I don't refer my penis as junk, because that's not what it is. :lol: I wish I could delete that post!

Last edited:

Arathald

Registered Member
I call it junk. When it's in the trunk, it refers to the other side though (I'm half Cuban, I've got a great butt :D ). And no, have never stuffed my crotch. Seems kind of silly to do. And what happens if you get lucky? You'd have to ditch the sock somewhere. And I don't have too many extra socks! (Stupid drier...)

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
If AnitaKnapp were here, she would say something along the lines of "socks are for puppets, not stuffing" and I'm going to have to agree.

I've never heard of anyone that has umm, fluffed, or stuffed, or whatever to appear bigger. That's false advertisement, man. It should be against the law!

Dabs

Registered Member
If AnitaKnapp were here, she would say something along the lines of "socks are for puppets, not stuffing" and I'm going to have to agree.

I've never heard of anyone that has umm, fluffed, or stuffed, or whatever to appear bigger. That's false advertisement, man. It should be against the law!

Yeah cause when that lady you take home unzips those jeans and finds a tootsie roll where she was expecting a polish sausage, all hell is gonna break loose!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't recall doing it but I won't be surprised if I have a sudden recollection of something as silly as that, perhaps at the time when I was reading Judy Blume books as a pre-teen.

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't recall doing it but I won't be surprised if I have a sudden recollection of something as silly as that, perhaps at the time when I was reading Judy Blume books as a pre-teen.

Yes, I was thinking we girls prolly did the stuffing way more than the boys ~LoL~

Impact

V.I.P.
I've never stuffed my bra, I really don't need to ;) It seems kinda funny to me that girls would do that.