Flu

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It seems like everyone's getting the flu or some other disease. lately. I've been fortunate enough not to get it, but I have been getting little headaches and weak feelings...

oh and does anybody get the flu shot? I haven't gotten one since I had to, if there ever was a time that I had to.

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
It seems like everyone's getting the flu or some other disease. lately. I've been fortunate enough not to get it, but I have been getting little headaches and weak feelings...

oh and does anybody get the flu shot? I haven't gotten one since I had to, if there ever was a time that I had to.

It's because we're right in the middle of the cold and flu season that you're seeing so many others getting sick right now. In order to avoid the worst symptoms of the flu you should get a flu shot sometime during the Fall.

Hoosier.

Icyblackflame

Registered Member
The flu? Not so much here. It seems like we're randomly getting over this laryngitis(sp?) spell. Like....everybody was losing their voice, but not for long. Pneumonia(sp?) has been going around also...

I believe that my mom had the flu, and then I had it after. It totally sucked. I never get sick (usually), and when I do, it's usually for weeks at a time. As in, I can't go to school and I usually end up havng to go to the doctors and whatever. Like I said. It sucks.

Whoa. I'm watching aqua teen. Did meatwad just say "shit"? They let that pass the censors? That's new for as....
-Icy

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It's really hot in Melbourne at the moment because it's summer (dur) and I have been getting headaches lately, maybe from the sun or something, but during recess and lunchtimes, my hat is always on, and I am just lucky not to get a flu, but sometimes, I have a runny nose. Don't know why. Probably a flu is catching up.

Turbo

Registered Member
knock nn wood that i haven't gotten sick....but one year i got the flu after getting the flu shot; you can get the flu from the flu shot but its rare

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
yeah. I'd rather let my body develop its own immunirty rather than getting shots every year.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I used to get the stomach flu all the time every winter when I was little. I'd throw up and everything...I used to think that I'd just get sick every year, but not so much now.