• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Florida woman goes on rampage

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This past Monday, a woman became furious with a storeowner when he declined to exchange dollar bills for her jar of coins. Surveillance video shows the woman aggressively pointing at the owner of the A Plus Food Mart in Mt. Dora, Florida before knocking items off the counter. As News 13 reports, the outburst only got worse from there.

‘Her crazy’: Florida woman goes on rampage after storeowner won’t exchange dollar bills for her jar of coins
I don't blame this man for not wanting to count through her jar of coins and exchange it for bills. Its not worth his time to do so, its bad enough when people bring in jars of money to pay for items.

Then for her to go on a rampage like this tearing up his store and punching a 7 year old girl is inexcusable. I hope she goes to jail. This is no way for an adult to act.

That was my nightmare when working as a cashier is people wanting to pay you with their change. If it was only a couple of dollars no big deal but if it was ten or twenty then it was so time consuming. I especially hated it if there was other people waiting in line. You could tell it made them mad.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That nutjob should be arrested for hitting that little girl! And for tearing up the store. If she wanted to unload her change jar she coulda gone to a bank. Our bank has an electronic change counter so other banks probably do too. Stores are not banks.

More people are getting really wonky btw. Did you read about the naked woman that tore up a McDonalds? She said she was horny Lol!

[youtube]i4IDx5d30qI[/youtube]

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That women was even nuttier than the one I posted. I have to wonder what was she on.