Florida vs Alabama

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Major, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

SEC Championship Game is on Saturday. Both teams are 12-0. Winner will play for the national championship in January. Any predictions?

I think Florida is going to win. Both teams have great defenses, but Florida's offense is a lot better. It's so hard to match up with their speed at the skill positions. Tim Tebow just knows how to win games. I think it'll be something like 27-17.

Florida defensive end Carlos Dunlap was charged with a DUI early this morning. No word yet on a suspension, but I can't imagine they'll let him play. Dunlap was the MVP of the championship game last year.

Florida Gators defensive end Carlos Dunlap arrested, charged with drunken driving - ESPN

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Game of the year in my opinion, I'm so pumped to watch this game. It's going to filled with excitement from opening kick off till the clock runs out of time.

I believe that the Gators are the stronger team and we'll end up finishing the season undefeated. I preditct a pretty lob sided affair with the Gators winning 30-10.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Game just started

I'll take Bama because I fucking hate Florida

4. Babe_Ruth

I'm currently watching the game.

Even though Bama just had a field goal, I don't see them winning the game.

Go Gators Go

5. Millz

Better make that 9-0...soon to be 10. Bama is dominating, so far at least.

They need to keep this going. Maybe Florida will quit all sports if they lose this game.
    ------
    lol wow...I just jinxed the poor kicker there

Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
  6. Major

19-13 at halftime, Bama winning. Anytime it seems like the momentum is shifting Florida's way, Bama comes up with a big play. Hopefully this will continue for the second half cause I hate Florida, but never count out Tebow.

7. Millz

32-13 Bama now...what a sick drive that was. 17 plays and 88 yards.

Been a fun game so far

8. Major

Game over. 32-13. I have to say, I am surprised at the way Bama completely dominated that game. I think they proved they have the better defense. Their running game was strong, and McElroy made some huge plays. They aren't the flashiest team, but I think they might be the best.

Watching Florida get beat like that was satisfying and never gets old, but I take my hat off to Tim Tebow for an incredible college career and wish him luck in the bowl game and in the NFL. He's total class, and one of the best college quarterbacks to ever play the game.

9. Babe_Ruth

Well I was completely wrong, I thought the Gators would dominate the game but they got destroyed by a "better" team.

I agree with Echoes, Tebow was so enjoyable to watch and hopefully he'll be given a chance in the NFL.

10. Millz

Florida losing never gets old and is one of the more enjoyable things for me to see in sports.

Tim Teblow will probably get drafted but I'd say he's got about a 2% chance of succeeding at the pro level.

Congrats to him on an AWESOME college career. But I wont lie, I'm glad I wont have to see much of him ever again.