Florida Clinic Botched Abortion, Threw Out Live Baby

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by icegoat63, Feb 6, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

This is currently airing on the radio right now and I'm absolutely appalled.

2. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

It's not the first, and I am sure it's not the last botch job. Some people have been known to survive abortion... the most famous being Gianna Jessen.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow, someone waited a long time to make this decision.

Also, this so-called "doctor" who performed this procedure should be arrested and jailed. This is absolutely disgusting.
    ------
    From the website:

Many Americans don’t realize it is legal to have an abortion throughout all nine months of pregnancy

Where is it legal to abort during the eighth month?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  4. DinoFlintstone

5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I dont think this can be used as an arguement for or against abortion. It is quite simply a case of malpractice.

Why are they leaving it until 23 weeks and why are they still allowed to do it as late as that?

6. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

And what's the difference between this and any other third trimester abortion? Kill the baby in the womb, kill the baby outside. Its only a few inches different.

7. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Wait. Let me get this straight.

The baby was officially born alive, and then was put into a plastic bag and thrown away, and the only problem is malpractice? What about the clinic owner, and MURDER?!?!?!?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  8. DinoFlintstone

That's what happens in an abortion. If their is a sign of life after he or she is born, they kill him or her and throw him or her away.
    That's what would have happened to Gianna Jessen, but she had a string of fortune that day/morning. The abortionist was not around, but if he had, he'd have killed her. The nurse called for an ambulance, and she was shocked to see a live crying Baby. If I remember right, she stopped being an abortionist nurse soon after that. Forgive me for not looking into it more as my connection is so slow, but it is a fact that some abortion nurses [if you can call them 'nurse,'] have given-up their jobs after seeing live Babies come out.

That doesn't mention the abortionist quiting her job, I am sure I listened that being said on a radio or T.V interview with Gianna.

9. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Oh wow, I hope he is charged with murder on top of that

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty much.

You can either be upset about this AND all other third trimester abortions, or this simply shouldn't phase you.

And, on that same note, if you are upset by other third trimester/late term abortions, then what about 1 day earlier? Or 1 day earlier? (repeat)

This reminds me when some abortionists was fined and jailed for eating dead "fetuses" that he aborted and had kept in a fridge. People on both sides of the abortion issue were outraged. Honestly I don't know how you can be outraged when an premature baby is aborted outside the womb, but not when one is aborted just a few seconds earlier.