• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Flipping Black Friday buys on Ebay

MiketheGrinder

Registered Member
Has anyone here tried flipping Black Friday must haves? If so, how did it go? I bought some Hatchimals last year and sold them on Craigslist for an extra $125 to a toy dealer. I've also sold Boise headphones locally. I haven't tried flipping on Ebay though.

MissMe

Registered Member
I don't plan on going Black Friday shopping with all the crowds. I did get lucky and picked up a few of the Fingerling toys. It's the hot toy this year and I was able to get 4 of them about a month ago. They are $15 retail but since they are hard to get they are listed on Ebay for $30-$45 right now. I expect that price to go up the closer we get to Christmas. I am going to wait a few weeks and then list them.