Fleetwood Mac vs Toto

Fleetwood Mac vs Toto

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I did this about a year ago, I would take two popular bands and face them against each other. You have to vote for the one you prefer the most, give reasons of your vote and your top three songs from the band you chose.

In this round we have Fleetwood Mac vs Toto.

Please choose who you prefer.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I voted for Fleetwood Mac mainly because I've never heard of Toto lol.

My favourite Mac songs are The Chain, Go Your Own Way, and Tell Me Lies

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You should download some Toto Smel, they're a really good band.

For me i have to go with Fleetwood Mac as well, I just believe they're just better overall. Stevie Nicks as one of the lead vocalist, she's simply outstanding.

My favorite songs from them are:

-Crystal
-Rhiannon
-Dreams

If you haven't heard these songs I suggest you to do so.

downeaster

Registered Member
Definitely Fleetwood Mac, sorry not a fan of Toto at all - I can't even think of one good song.

My favs from Fleetwood Mac:

Landslide
Little Lies
Don't Stop
You Make Lovin' Fun

Hmmm....some Toto songs:

Africa....do they have another song??

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Toto as a few good songs actually, you already named Africa which is one of my favorites from them, but other beauties are:

Hold the Line
I'll be over you
Can't stand it any longer
Change of Heart
I will remember
Last Night

I know there's a few more, but that's the only ones I can think off the top of my head.

downeaster

Registered Member
Toto as a few good songs actually, you already named Africa which is one of my favorites from them, but other beauties are:

Hold the Line
I'll be over you
Can't stand it any longer
Change of Heart
I will remember
Last Night

I know there's a few more, but that's the only ones I can think off the top of my head.
Thanks for the list. I heard the first one before and actully like it, forgot it was them.

I HATE "I'll Be Over You" - it makes me gag.

I never heard the others before and the only one I'm liking is "I Will Remember".

LOL - I'm still sticking with Fleetwood Mac.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Are they even contemporaries?

Anyway I go for Toto just because I listen to them more growing up than Fleetwood.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I prefer Toto, I liked a lot of their songs and to be honest I'm not much of a Fleetwood Mac fan. They didn't really do any songs that I really liked.

I voted for Fleetwood Mac but they won by a hair as I like Toto too.

I am a member of ClassicRockForums and they have threads like this and they show 1 video from each head to head band or singer and it is lots of fun.

One problem over there is that to many people are posting new threads featuring head to head polls and it is getting way to hard to keep up. :-o

Maybe we should post one head to head a week or elect someone to post a new head to head poll thread and PM said person who we want to see go head to head. :confused:

or

Just anyone post a head to head poll thread and hope it doesn't get out of control :confused:

Last edited: