• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Flea Market Links...

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
While I was at one of Florida's Largest Flea Markets I picked up one of their Magazines for vendors... "Swap Meet" is the name of it and inside it has a TON of whole sale sources...

http://www.wholesalesources.com/ is the main link which has a TON of lists for other wholesalers.

"Swap Meet" is part of the National Fleamarket Association and my dad has purchased from a few of their wholesalers that were advertised and recieved good product.

I know I sound like a complete advertisement right now ROFL But I knew that some of y'all were interested in this type of thing :) I am in no way affiliated with any of these merchants... just saw the mag and thought I'd tell y'all about it :)

TGirl

Registered Member
Thank you iggy..............I am always looking for stuff like this....very cool

thanks for sharing with us!