FLCL

Discussion in 'Anime' started by figet, Mar 9, 2006.

1. figet

figet Guest

Can someone explain FLCL to me please !

im so confuse i dont get flcl at all somone please tell me what its about i watch it and i dont get it ?????????

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Re: Can someone explain FLCL to me please !

What do you want to know about it I have seen every episode I kinda know whats going on

3. figet

figet Guest

FLCL?

does anyone know what the heck this anime is about im so confuse if you do please let me know

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Re: FLCL?

You made one of these already so I have to lock this.

5. figet

figet Guest

like whats it about lol

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well there is an organization Medical Mechanica that wants to flatten every world to make it all the same. Then there is Haruko(sp)) (Ramaru sp?) and she is in love with Atomsk who is the king of all space pirates. He was apparently captured by medical mechanica but he escaped in the form of the robot (Kanti). Nauta (Sp?) turns out to be a medium for medical Mechanica and in the final episode of the show he is eaten by the terminal core which s going to flatten earth and he absorbes atomsk and destroyes medical mechanica. Then he goes back into space. Thats what I got out of the Anime

7. Laharl ex

Laharl ex Guest

It's basically a coming of age story. I don't know how you can't understand it...

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Naota learns to be more mature by not forcing himself to act like an adult. Haruko's comments about Naota just being a kid are saying that he should stop trying to act like an adult because he's just a kid. The final time she says it. She's talking about how he's finally realized it and has begun acting his age.

9. Re: Can someone explain FLCL to me please !

At first glance, FLCL isn't one of those shows that you can comprehend right away.

10. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Lol ya you have to watch it more then once imo. I have seen the series 3 times.