Flat Stomach?

smer

I've been in pretty good shape my whole life but I can't get my stomach to get completely flat. What exercises will help me? :stare:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Crunches, situps, leg lifts, etc. Sprinting will also work this area pretty good.

You need to work your abs in order to burn the fat around your stomach. There are plenty of ab exercises that will do the trick. It's not easy though. Abs are among the more difficult muscles to tone for a lot of people.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've been in pretty good shape my whole life but I can't get my stomach to get completely flat. What exercises will help me? :stare:
My brother had great results using Hydroxycut.

Not to be a creep either, but how about a picture? You may not need to lose anymore weight than you think.

^I read somewhere that Hydroxycut had issues with the FDA due the their product may cause liver damage? Don't quote me on that, you can look it up yourself.

Besides the exercises that Hybrix mentioned, I would recommend something like CLA-500. I have a friend and she's been using CLA-500 she bought off this website. She said it was the best CLA-500 she has ever used. And it goes without saying it worked wonders for her.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hydroxycut was reformulated, but yeah it gave a few people liver problems but a new one is on the market now.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
My uncle has always had and still has a great body shape except the stomach part which is not flat.
i think it depends on the body's construction and metabolism. some pills/exercises may just not help.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Plenty of sit ups does the trick for me.

It also depend on what you're eating. No point doing 200 sit ups if you're then going to eat a bag of candies and some crisps.

Sometimes you can never get a perfectly flat stomach, it's just the way some people are.