Flaming signature

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Look for this signature made into a tutorial soon...

[​IMG]

Also I thought it looked cool with a little bit of animation.....

[​IMG]

Please C&C....

I do not post these for people to just look at I love hearing input good and bad.

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have to give that a 10.

In my opinion it looks awesome, can I use it?

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Awsome stuff ..

Dang, you have improved a lot..

Well Done..I like the sig with animations..

ten out of ten

4. Omega

Omega Ω

Tell you what keep your avatar shady and never change it rofl and sure you can use it.

Also here's a better one

[​IMG]

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Lol, thanks.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's arguably the best you've ever shown us my friend, I like it a lot, especially the flamming affect and the picture you have chosen, and I am very glad you didn't put any text on this sig, because I believe it would of ruined it. Keep up the good work my friend.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ur making this into a tutorial?! Does this mean that ur going to make a thread so u can see the other member's results*is jittery* yay!

I'm really really impressed though by this too, the effects are stunning and u used Scanlines, something that u didn't normally used before that I loved. Lol it looks funny with the animation, but cool all the same. Hmm...ever try darkening it in some places? I wanna see the effect that would have on it, but I still love it the way it is now. I would hug it or something, but I would get burned ;_; But I shall be waiting for that tut!