Flaming signature Tutorial

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Here I hope you guys like it. Please leave comments. I plan on making a lot more and filling this tutorial section of FC single handed, maybe tan can help.

What was made by this tutorial.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh my...I think I did something way off ;_; But here is my result from using the tut:
    [​IMG]

See I told u I would make something from this, but I think it sucks >.< What was the brushing technigue that u used anyway and can't see to remember at 5 am in the morning lol

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Kyo if you could get this signature you made in psd form and upload it and get it to me I can see what I get add to this tut to make this look better. Also I am working on an advanced tech tutorial.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

5. Omega

Omega Ω

Wow interesting. Rofl, well your does look good but, I think the fact that you had Ghostriders Black cycle in it thru it off alittle. I think it looks pretty cool though. I also feel the render you used was a little bit too big.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

It was either that one or the Spade one from PR and the spade one was alittle too small and if you overlay the last render then it would have been too dark and looked way ugly >.> I could of made the render smaller but I didn't want to because I wanted a big effect. I don't know what I'm going to do with that sig though either which sucks >.<

7. Omega

Omega Ω

Well you are welcome to try it with the same render I used. This effect should work with just about any render though. I mean this sig you made is not bad at all.

[​IMG]

Credit goes to a great render artist off of PR Adnan.