Flair's ROH Debut

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, May 6, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Ryuk likes this.

2. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

I havent seen ROH for ages, you can watch it on youtube can you, thats awesome cheers mate :thumbsup:
    ------
    Subscribed :D Ill go through the videos later once the Mrs goes to bed.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Haha, no problem. There's a good few hours of entertainment there from the first 6 episodes! A new episode is added every wednesday. Falls nicely inbetween RAW and Smackdown! :p

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Pretty good promo. I am really surprised that Ric Flair mentioned HBK and Triple H. I think Flair will help this company in many ways. He has pretty good storylines in his head in my opinion, and the writers from ROH will listen to them, that's for sure.

Good overall debut.

5. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Awesome I know what im going to be doing on wed nights ;)

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Millz, BR, Tell me you guys have started watching ROH?

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I have yet to see much of it...I need to check them out. My internet kinda blows so I dont know how much I'll be able to take watching stuff online.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've watched a few matches. They were pretty entertaining. I don't really like the gimmicks of a few characters, and a lot of these wrestlers dont know how to speak on the microphone.

The atmosphere isn't there either. One of the biggest reasons why the WWE is so good, is because of the atmosphere at the arena's.

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

The atmosphere on the episodes on HDNet isn't great. For some reason the crowd is muted and with no lights on them. I have no idea why. But from other ROH stuff that i've seen, the atmosphere at shows kicks the CRAP out of WWE, even though there's a fraction of the people at the shows. The only thing i can compare it to is old ECW. In fact, i think the ROH fans are part of the reason i love ROH so much now, even if it doesn't quite show on the HDNet productions.