• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Flair & wife involved in domestic dispute

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This is the status quo for Flair which is just plain sad.

I doubt that for a legend like him this would have an effect on his status with either company, though. Especially since (according to Rajah's report) Naitch isn't listed as the main aggressor.

BigBob

Registered Member
This is terrible, but I just imagine him slapping her and "Wooing" every time he does it. It makes me giggle like a school girl.

..but it is terrible that this keeps happening...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like she's the one that hit him. His problem with women may be he is attracted to the wrong ones. I personally would get tired of someone hitting on me all the time even if I could take them.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
At this point, this isn't all that surprising. We've seen it for years, and I doubt that it's ever going to change. Seems like ric likes to marry girls that are just as crazy as him, or he drives them crazy with the type of lifestyle he lives.