Flair overrated?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright there's been a few people that has said that Flair is overrated and personally I disagree with the members that mentioned it. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

I personally believe Flair is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever set foot in a wrestling ring. He had it all, he was a great ring performer, one of the greatest wrestler to ever hold a microphone. There's no one that could cut a better promo then him. He knew how to get a reaction from the crowd is really important.

So do you guys think Flair was overrated or not?

Last edited:

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I don't think Flair was overrated, and deserves all of the credit he can get in the world of pro wrestling.

That being said, I think a lot of guys (both old and new) surpass him in the ring. Lucky for The Nature Boy, that's not all that counts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think Flair is a better wrestler then Hart. In my opinion Bret Hart is the best wrestler of all time. He could anything in that ring, the only think that I think Flair is better at then Hart was his microphone skills, Bret wasnt that great with the mic. But in the ring I give the nod to Hart.

I think the last two (...or so) years have been kind of cheezy with Flair. Back during the earlier days he was great and so energetic. He gets the crowd into the match and is a great people pleaser. He could be considered overrated a bit... now (07, 08), but back then, no.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Flair is the man!!!! Pure and simple. He is not overrated. He stayed in the wrestling industry as an active wrestler longer than anybody that I know about. He was the ironman of wrestling and he deserves all of the credit that he is getting.

Hiei

The Hierophant
The man is made of rubber and bleeds more than anyone that I know. And he does it all while being four million years old. If anything, I say he's underrated.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
If you feel that Flair is overrated, you must be stupid or have only watched over the last few years. Do your homework on him watch some stuff from his early days and you shall see that the answer to that is no he is not.

padd

Registered Member
Well, you gotta admit. He didn't do much for the WWF. as far as world titles go he's got as many as Randy Orton. I don't know much about the other wrestling federations so i'm not one to judge, so i'll have to take your word for it.