• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Flair: 30 for 30

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As some of you may know already there's going to be a 30 for 30 on Ric Flair. And, it should be beyond awesome.

Between his in-ring career, his partying, his womanizing, his alleged sexual harassment stuff, his bad business deals, and his self-esteem issues, there should be enough for a 60 for 60.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I think this will be by far my favourite 30 on 30, and I've seen some really good ones. He's lived a life that some can only dream of, but yet, also hit rock bottom more times than a normal person could possibly can handle, and I can't wait to see it on a documentary.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I'm also looking forward to this 30 for 30. That will be the 2nd wrestling-related 30 for 30 story since ESPN did a 30 for 30 short about the Von Erich curse, which I sadly haven't seen yet. It's about time someone told Ric Flair's story.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm also looking forward to this 30 for 30. That will be the 2nd wrestling-related 30 for 30 story since ESPN did a 30 for 30 short about the Von Erich curse, which I sadly haven't seen yet. It's about time someone told Ric Flair's story.
The Nature Boy might get a two-volume 30 for 30 like The U did.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Oh, that would be cool for sure. There's enough material in his career for that.