Five dead in knife attack at Belgian creche

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Bananas, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-dead-in-knife-attack-at-Belgian-creche.html

There are not many details and even then they are often mixed reports emerging of this story but it sounds horrendous. Some of the papers are reporting one adult and one child as being murdered whilst others(as above) are reporting three adults and two children.

It would take one twisted psychopath to do such a thing. I hope the police catch them soon.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What he has done is apart from the psychical side of it all has mentally screwed up the kids as well, they will be scared, have nightmares for years and some maybe for there whole lives.

3. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Apparently it was a looney who escaped from the local hospital.
    A skinny man with red head and his face painted in black & white.
    3 deaths, 11 wounded.

4. KiethBlackLion

KiethBlackLion Registered Member

I'm am at a loss for words after reading this.

5. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

6. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Turns out our disturbed guy was a 20-year old... with his face painted like 'The Joker' from the Batman movies..

:wacko:

sick sob

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

The Associated Press: Belgian prosecutors question man over stabbings

That is really sad. So young and helpless, the knife would of been almost as big as them, it must be so terrible for the parents.

8. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

Lets bring out the media rage about movies and gaming again - they havent bitched about it recently.

:( they were so young, they had no chance :(

9. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

So.. this is him.. still a kid..
    [​IMG]

Motive still unknown.
    Said to be a loner. Worked in a retail store, recently quit for unknown reasons. Described by his co-workers as bright.. and a movie-freak. :cute:

10. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Bj, he looks like the male version of your picture.

Anyway, that is horrible. If he's medically insane, I wonder what they'll do him punishment wise.