Fitzgerald: I will tweak my contract to keep Boldin

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
He's a great player, a guy who basically grew up in the league so he really does embody what it means to be an elite player in the NFL. He got to watch Chris Carter from the sidelines, I expect nothing less.

I still think Boldin is out after the Super Bowl though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If the Cardinals win the Super Bowl than I believe Boldin will stick around, if they lose the Super Bowl than I believe he'll go somewhere else. The Cardinals are definitely going to offer him a good contract, but on the other hand I am sure there's teams out there that will out bid the Cardinals. Should be very interesting to say the least.

Someone I talked to went to said that Fitzgerald is the most classiest football player he's ever interviewed, he even went to a football camp for kids on his own time once and signed some autographs. Do all the cool athletes have dreads, I wonder?:)

Real talk though, getting rid of Boldin would take away some of the Cards' lethality in offense.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
fitz realizes if boldin is around he'll get more open looks...dude aint dumb haha

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Very true about Breaston...he proved to be a very good receiver. I have a feeling Boldin wants to go somewhere and be the focal point and the best receiver on the team. He'll always been second fiddle to Fitz if they are both in Arizona.